[XeTeX] bidi package abilities and lshort in Persian

Vafa Khalighi vafa at users.berlios.de
Fri Jul 17 17:54:41 CEST 2009

Mehdi Omidali eventually uploaded his Persian translation of lshort. This
document is produced using xelatex and the latest version of the bidi and
xepersian package. There is no bidirectional codes in xepersian and bidi
takes care of all bidirectional matters. So you can actually look at this
PDF document and see current bidi package abilities to typeset RTL texts.

You can look at the document at
http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/info/lshort/persian/lshort.pdf

I on my behalf think it is amazing and I am proud of the work I did for bidi
and xepersian.