[XeTeX] Minimal files needed for XeLaTeX package to run on Windows

Arash Zeini azeini at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 01:01:43 CEST 2009

Hello,

I apologise for the off-topic post, but since my question is related to this thread I thought I might post it here:

I am wondering whether any scripts exist for the reverse process? I would like to convert my xelatex and ledmac based critical edition to TEI. To be more specific: I would like to convert the text and the critical apparatus to TEI and wonder whether this has been done before?

Best,
Arash