[XeTeX] is this a bug?

Mike Maxwell maxwell at umiacs.umd.edu
Mon Jul 6 04:21:08 CEST 2009

Herbert Schulz wrote:
> On Jul 5, 2009, at 6:08 PM, Mike Maxwell wrote:
>
>> The following minimalist document:
>> -------------
>> \documentclass{report}
>> \begin{document}
>> \paragraph \begin{table}[H]
>> \end{table}
>> \end{document}
>> -------------
>>
>> results in the error msg...
> The \paragraph command is NOT meant to start a new paragraph (use a
> blank line or \par) but is a forth level sectioning command (\section,
> \subsection, \subsubsection, \paragraph, \subparagraph) which takes an
> argument so things are getting messed up.

OK, thanks!  The original doc (which I simplified to the above minimal
doc) was automatically converted from a DocBook document.  So it looks
like the problem is with the DocBook converter (the original document,
while odd, was validated against the DocBook schema).
--
    Mike Maxwell
    What good is a universe without somebody around to look at it?