[XeTeX] Res: from babel to polyglossia

Flavio Costa flaviocosta at yahoo.com.br
Sat Jul 4 05:44:36 CEST 2009

Hi Nikos, I tried

\newfontfamily\brazilfont[Mapping=tex-text,Numbers=OldStyle]{Minion Pro}

Unfrtunately it made no difference.

Hi David, fontspec is loaded by polyglossia, so when I replaced babel by polyglossia I had to remove fontspec to avoid option clash for the package. Since I cannot call [no-math]{fontspec} directly, as I was doing when using babel, I resorted to PassOptionsToPackage, which actually works fine. The problem seems to be due to something else.

Should I try asking this question on comp.text.tex?

Thanks everyone,

Flavio Costa