[XeTeX] fancyhdr and gb4e clash

Alan Munn amunn at msu.edu
Sun Jan 25 19:49:28 CET 2009

At 7:42 PM +0100 1/25/09, Sven Siegmund wrote:
>Thanks for the insight, Johnathan. The next time I will try to bother
>the LaTeX group when I see the same problem when pdflatexing (without
>xltxtra).

Actually, if you're having problems with any linguistics packages,
the best response may be from the ling-tex mailing list.

Low-traffic, high-quality responses to any linguistic related
(La)(Xe)TeX issues.

Alan

Alan Munn						amunn at msu.edu
Department of Linguistics
and Germanic, Slavic, Asian and African Languages		Tel.
	517-355-7491
Michigan State University, East Lansing MI 48824 USA	Fax	517-432-2736