[XeTeX] Math Fonts On XeTeX

chandrasekhar s chandru.mcc at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 11:30:04 CET 2009

Hi-
I am in need of knowing howto use math fonts on XeLaTex. I had got a reply
that some Unicode package has to be involved but in case u can provide me
with the command line arguments it shall be really helpful.

Moreover i also need how to use different languages in XeLatex. I am trying
to use sanskrit by using the command \fontspec[script=devanagari]{code=2000}
but its not working. Please help me regarding that also.

Thanks
Chandrasekhar
--

"A man who dares to waste one hour has not discovered the true value of
life":- Charles Darwin