[XeTeX] Minimal XeTeX example using RawFeature and fonts addressed by paths

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Fri Jan 16 21:31:01 CET 2009

On Jan 16, 2009, at 2:43 PM, Adam Twardoch wrote:

> could someone please send me a couple of minimal XeTeX examples that
> address fonts directly by paths (without any fontspec stuff)

I never use a path, but just put the .tex file in the same directory
as the font file:

\documentclass{minimal}
\begin{document}
\font\test="[AGaramondPro-Regular.otf]"
\test Adobe Garamond Pro

> and direct
> OpenType Layout features directly using RawFeature?

?!? I think RawFeature is a fontspec term?

\font\smallcaps="[AGaramondPro-Regular.otf]:+smcp"

\smallcaps Small Caps

\font\Titling="[AGaramondPro-Regular.otf]:+titl" at 36bp

\Titling Titling

> Ideally, also could
> include some XeTeXGlyph calls.

\XeTeXglyph 100 %yen