[XeTeX] Can txfonts and fontspec be used at the same time?

Mi CHEN chenmi1999 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 10:19:23 CET 2009

Thanks for your reply! Actually I have tried Times LT Std and Times New
Roman MT Std, but capital characters of both are too bold. Since my document
is full of matrix which conventionally should be presented by bfseries. I
found the fonts come with txfonts package just do the job. Any suggestion on
times like font?

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 3:40 PM, Diederick C. Niehorster
<diederick at niehorster.eu> wrote:

> Dear Mi,
>
> I do not know if these two packages can be used together, but would assume
> they conflict somehow as they thread the same turf. More importantly, you
> can use fontspec to set the rmfamily and sffamily to the fonts you want to
> use. Please refer to the fontspec manual for that.
>
> Best,
> Diederick

Regards,
Mi