[XeTeX] Can txfonts and fontspec be used at the same time?

Mi CHEN chenmi1999 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 08:12:02 CET 2009

Hi, all

I'm trying to write a document which contains both latin characters and
chinese characters. In order to set appropriate font type for chinese
characters, the package fontpsec should be imported. Meanwhile, I want use
the package txfonts to set the rmfamily as Times and sffamily as Helvetica.
I found that if I use txfonts only, then all latin characters can be handled
correctly(I mean Times for rmfamily and Helvetica for sffamily) but chinese
characters cannot be handled. If I load fontspec, then chinese characters
display correctly but all latin characters(no matter normal or bfseries)
become CMR in normal. Thanks in advance!

--
Regards,
Mi