[XeTeX] Strange problem with Mr. Vafa's xmoderncv class

Alan Jones ajones394 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 18:44:41 CET 2009

Hi:

umvs.fd file is for marvosym sty file. marvosym.pfb is a font for
displaying Telephone, Fax and e-mail symbols on the Resume. When I
remove umvs.fd, xelatex compiles the file correctly. But the symbols
for Telphone, FAx, E-mail dont appear. I would like these symbols to
appear also. Hopefully XeLatex 2008 should fix it.

Thanks
AJ