[XeTeX] Strange problem with Mr. Vafa's xmoderncv class

Alan Jones ajones394 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 18:01:51 CET 2009

Hi:

I continue to get the same problem and errors upon doing updmap.sys.
Any other solution. Although this is a small problem it is important
to me that I get a working CV done. Thanks all for your help. I will
be downloading TeXLive 2008 DVD soon. Hopefully problem will get
solved with TexLive 2008.

Thanks much,

Regards,
AJ