[XeTeX] TOC isn't shown in pdf file

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Jan 11 11:50:20 CET 2009

Am 11.01.2009 um 10:50 schrieb Yaniv Hollander:

> Problem solved. Interesting solution. It seems that the following
> line in the preamble caused the problem:
>
> \hypersetup{backref,colorlinks=true}
>
> I don't understand that, because I always add this line, and from
> some reason today it causes the TOC not to appear in Acrobat Reader.

Maybe you should pay more attention to this snippet of documentation,
page #6, top:

backref   boolean false	  Adds ‘backlink’ text to the end of each
			  item in the bibliography, as a list of
			  section numbers. This can only work
			  properly if there is a blank line after
			  each \bibitem.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.