[XeTeX] Error with XeTeX on using with moderncv

Vafa Khalighi vafakh9 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 15:19:03 CET 2009

I almost changed it but noticed a clash which needs more attention.
Currently the modified version of moderncv.cls just works fine but if one
loads amssymb.sy, then there is a clash for \Finv control sequence.

In line \DeclareMathSymbol{\Finv}           {\mathord}{AMSb}{"60} and also
somewhere else (probaly in the packages that moderncv.cls loads) this
control sequence is also defined which makes the error.

So then I commented amssymb.sty and wrote \show\Finv after \begin{document}
to see where does this command come from and I have got:

> \Finv=macro:
->\OT1-cmd \Finv \OT1\Finv .

So clearly there is a clash for \Finv which needs to be fixed.

--
VK