[XeTeX] Errors upon first Install

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Jan 3 15:07:07 CET 2009

Am 03.01.2009 um 14:53 schrieb Alan Jones:

> I find E-mail help to be cumbersome.

And I love it! It allows me to think a bit before I write, or to
check this or that before. I can answer tomorrow or next week,
depending on my mood, or the kind I receive the eMails. There is no
pressure sitting in my neck telling me: "Now type something!" So I
can stay relaxed.

There is nothing compared to eMail! Maybe, except a hot cup of java.
(© W.C.Fields)

--
Greetings

   Pete

Email is a wonderful thing for people whose role in life is to be on
top of things. But not for me; my role is to be on the bottom of
things. What I do takes long hours of studying and uninterruptible
concentration.
				– Donald Knuth