[XeTeX] XeLaTeX resolution

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Tue Feb 24 17:28:38 CET 2009

On Feb 24, 2009, at 10:50 AM, Nicolas Vaughan wrote:

> Thanks for your example. However, I wasn't able to get the trim
> marks. I only get two pages with "test" on them.
> I had to compile the code throught xelatex, because in "plain" latex
> I got an error opening the PDF.
> Any suggestions?

I was only showing how to get the box information I described.

If you want crop marks, the Quark Xpress-style cropmarks which I
hacked up and posted to this list (check the archives ~ 28 August
2006) have actually been made a part of memoir --- quarkmarks I think
they're called.

William

--
William Adams