[XeTeX] Font not found although installed

Ross Moore ross at ics.mq.edu.au
Fri Feb 20 23:01:49 CET 2009

Hello Fr. Michael,

On 21/02/2009, at 4:02 AM, Fr. Michael Gilmary wrote:

> Is there some reason why none of Sebastian Gerecke's emails have come
> through to me? Maybe it's just me ... but, AFAIK I've seen everyone's

That is indeed perplexing, as all posts come through
the mailing list, rather than directly from the poster.

In any case, it is still possible that your SPAM filter
could be catching them, based upon the presence of the
poster's email address in the  'From:'  field,
(but not in the 'Reply To:'  field).

> Anyone else in /my/ part of the universe??

Can you check the messages that have been blocked?
If you do indeed find some there, then "Whitelist" those,
so that hopefully the problem will not continue.

There are other things that you can do to fine-tune
the way a spam-filter works. But first you need to
test whether or not this is the culprit.

> fr. michael gilmary, mma
>
> Most Holy Trinity Monastery
> 67 Dugway Road
> Petersham, MA 01366-97255