[XeTeX] Symbol fonts?

Nicolas Vaughan nivaca at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 19:20:42 CET 2009

Hi Pat,
There seems to be a problem in the way the glyphs are encoded in this symbol
TTF. When I open it with a font editor, it tells me that, say, for a
flower-like glyph, its unicode value is F037.
But when I try to access it through XeTeX's \char"F037 I get the following
error:

Package fontspec Info: Defining font family for 'Rococo Ornaments Two MT'
with
options [Scale=MatchLowercase] on input line 5.
Package fontspec Info: Rococo Ornaments Two MT scale = 0.87437 on input line
5.

Package fontspec Info: Could not resolve font Rococo Ornaments Two MT/B (it
mig
ht not exist) on input line 5.

Cheers!

Nicolas