[XeTeX] Transliteration mapping for Greek ?

J.A.J. Pater jajpater at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 14:12:56 CET 2009

Benct Philip Jonsson schreef:
 > Absolutely.  I hope there will come a keyboard
 > which is actually a touch screen which can not
 > only change the labels on the 'keys' according
 > to the currently selected keyboard layout but
 > also change the layout of the 'keys' themselves
 > according to the task at hand.

 > Not so long ago there was some talk about a
 > keyboard where each key had a small LCD screen,
 > but speaking ATM a touchscreen 'keyboard'
 > seems better!

You mean something like this:
http://www.artlebedev.com/everything/optimus/ ?

 > Yes as I said that's what I do, though I do it with
 > Perl scripts which also can be used as filters in vim.
Is it possible to make these scripts available?

 > The reason I use XeLaTeX is that at *some* point in
 > my editing process I do want to have everything in
 > Unicode.

Do you have experience with vim and (polytonic ancient) greek?
Because I find it hard to see on the screen what accents (like spiriti
asper/lenis)
letters have.

Thanks,

Adriaan.