[XeTeX] IM Fell Type and XeTeX

S. Ekin Kocabas kocabas at stanford.edu
Sat Feb 14 21:47:05 CET 2009

That's strange. I can connect to Creative Commons without a problem. As for
the Open Font License, thank you for bringing it up, I wasn't aware of its
existence. In case there are others who do not know about it, here is a link
to it:

http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/page.php?site_id=nrsi&id=OFL

The spirit of the Creative Commons and the Open Font Licenses seem very much
in harmony. Creative Commons may give more control over the usage rights to
the content creator, on the other hand.

Ekin