[XeTeX] IM Fell Type and XeTeX

Peter Baker psb6m at virginia.edu
Wed Feb 11 22:38:12 CET 2009

It's perhaps worth noting:

I grabbed the IM Fell fonts out of curiosity. Nice. BUT notice that the
license forbids alterations of any kind to outlines, kerning or any
other data in the font. You can't do anything at all without asking
permission. Adobe's policy is much more liberal. IM on the other hand
gives you the advantage of "free" (= without cost) but none of the
advantages of "Free" (= Open Source).

Peter