[XeTeX] Size of math font

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 16:14:43 CET 2009

On 2009-02-11 00:31:33 +1030, Nicolas Vaughan
<nivaca at gmail.com> said:

> Thanks for the help. But, isn't there a way in (Xe)LaTeX to select the such
> scaling within a .sty file? Editing the .fd files seems kind of permanent to
> me!

You wouldn't want to edit the original .sty file, but your only option
is to basically copy it and edit it to suit your needs. Not ideal, I
know.

Regarding your leading question: in short, it depends on the class
you're using. The default classes aren't known for their great
customisability, and I'm not sure what the more modern ones offer in
this regard. Perhaps memoir will have some hooks to help you out?

Will