[XeTeX] Size of math font

Nicolas Vaughan nivaca at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 14:52:29 CET 2009

Hi, Will.
Thanks for your reply. The \DeclareMathSizes worked fine.

I have a question apropos type leading. As I have seen, the \leading or
\linespread scope is all-too local, in such a way that if I add
\leading{14pt} in the preample, my footnotes remain with the default leading
for footnotes in that document size. To change the leading of footnotes I
have to use the footmisc package thus:

\usepackage{footmisc}
\renewcommand{\footnotelayout}{\fontsize{8}{11pt}\selectfont}
\setlength{\footnotesep}{15pt}

Can leading be set with a \newfontface declaration, in order to obligue
XeLaTeX to use that measure with that fontface?

I'm thinking in something like Indesign paragraph styles. In order to have
most control of typesetting, I would like to tell XeLaTeX something like
this: For this kind of paragraph use this type settings, for that other use
these others, etc. Is this the wrong way to think in LaTeXese?

Cheers!
Nicolas