[XeTeX] XeLaTeX aborts without proper notification for large files

Wilfred van Rooijen wvanrooijen at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 14:25:31 CET 2009

Hey Pander,

Why trying so hard to do something xelatex is apparently not supposed to do? Is there any reason to have all fonts in only one input file? You could also cut the job into several pieces (maybe even using a master tex file and appropriate \input{}), then later concatenate the resulting PDFs to make one document.

Cheers,
Wilfred