[XeTeX] Arial and Times New Roman license?

Keith J. Schultz keithjschultz at web.de
Tue Dec 22 21:18:14 CET 2009

Hi There,

	My question would be is emdedding the fonts in a pdf
	considered distrubuting the font. I would think not.
	Naturally, someone could probably extract the fonts in a pdf,
	but by enbedding the fonts I am not giving them access to use them
	on thier machine.

	Besides most have Arial and Times New Roman on thier machines
	anyway.

	regards
		Keith