[XeTeX] Polyglossia problems with package lastpage

Andreas Hoenen andreas at hoenen-terstappen.de
Thu Dec 17 21:59:26 CET 2009

Ulrike Fischer <news3 at nililand.de> wrote:

> Am Thu, 17 Dec 2009 11:21:35 +1100 schrieb Vafa Khalighi:
<snip/>
> > Therefore, I guess that would be polyglossia's problem.
>
> Yes, it is. The problem is \thepage: Polyglossia redefines \@arabic
> to \hebrewnumber, and \hebrewnumber contains \reset at font in one part
> of its definition. Using
<snip/>

Thanks for all the answers, and especially for the workarounds.  I'm
impressed by the quickness and the multitude of reactions, this seems to
be a vital community.

How to proceed with this bug?  Should I try to contact François
Charette?  Or does there exist a bug tracking system for XeTeX?  How do
you handle such issues?

Regards, Andreas
--
Andreas Hoenen <andreas at hoenen-terstappen.de>