[XeTeX] Polyglossia installation

David J. Perry hospes.primus at verizon.net
Mon Dec 14 03:07:21 CET 2009

I can't speak about Linux systems, but MikTeX on Windows seems pretty up to
date.  I just did an update using MikTeX's built-in update feature and was
offered very recent versions of some important packages, including one
called miktex-xetex-base, all dated sometime in November and one just posted
a couple days ago.

If the Linux distributions don't have a feature comparable to MikTeX's
update, or if it's harder to use, then Gareth's idea sounds very good.

David