[XeTeX] longtable messing up

Michiel Kamermans pomax at nihongoresources.com
Sun Dec 6 11:22:55 CET 2009

Hi all,

I asked this in the tex newsgroup but the answer I got didn't really
solve the problem at all... hopefully someone on this list doesn't mind
the question restated and knows how to solve it =)

I have a bit of tex (as found on
http://pomax.nihongoresources.com/downloads/temp/latex) which has a few
longtables in it, but it gets rendered rather bizarly, with part of a
header on one page, then the full header on the next page, and then the
entire table after that on the same page. I initially had \\ in my
headers, and on comp.text.tex it was recommended to change those for \\*
instead, but this makes no difference at all, it still malrenders.

Does someone happen to spot what I'm doing wrong? (or if I'm not doing
anything wrong, what tex is doing that I may have to code around?)

- Mike "Pomax" Kamermans
nihongoresources.com