[XeTeX] xetex and leaflet [+ hpyerref]

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Aug 26 11:06:20 CEST 2009

Am 26.08.2009 um 08:43 schrieb Stefan Mayer:

> something is wrong using leaflet with xetex, the page layout isn’t
> in landscape when using hyperref …

No, it's already faulty when using latex:

	Page size:      595.276 x 841.89 pts (A4)

I.e., no rotation. And leaflet is producing PDF although I was using
the latex command which produces DVI.

If you want to produce output with N pages on one ISO A4 sheet of
paper you can produce DVI output. Now this can be rearranged with
dvired(uce), dvitodvi, dvidvi, dvibook. Their output can be converted
to PS or PDF. Another option is to produce PS from DVI and process
this with pstops, psnup, or psbook.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

No matter which way you ride, it's uphill and against the wind.
				– First Law of Bicycling