[XeTeX] Problem with xgreek

holisticharmony.com ren at holisticharmony.com
Sat Aug 15 22:32:48 CEST 2009

Dear Friend,

May this find you well.

You do not know me, but I have noticed from a few pages on the internet,
that you have a good knowledge of Mac.

Perhaps you can help me.

I have just purchased a new Mac Book Pro 2.4 GHz. Intel Core Duo. Running
with Mac OS X version 10.5.6.

I made a mistake and ran Xgreek and it has interfered with Word, disabling
the Language Function and also the columns function. I can right click on
words to correct them but when I run the spell check, it does not find
correct words.

Also I cannot regulate the columns.

I have installed the system in the archive saving mode from the installation
disc, but this has not corrected the problem.

I set up a new user and the partition and with the new user does not have
the same problem.

I wonder if you know how I can remove Xgreek and its affects on my computer.

Thank you and be well,
Robert