[XeTeX] Marginpar problem

Gareth Hughes garzohugo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 04:19:47 CEST 2009

Thank you all for your help on this. Gerrit's suggestion of \marginnote
works well with a bit of tweaking for position. I've also noticed with
David that often I have to process the document twice to get the notes
to settle on the correct margin. I didn't mention that I had already
tried Nicolás's suggestion of using \sidepar, and I end up with notes
positioned all through the text. I'm not sure if it's because of bidi:
the text is RTL and the notes are LTR. Any thoughts on that?

Nicolás, and others passing Oxford way, are welcome to meet up to tall
all things XeTeX. My office number is below.

Thanks,

Gareth.

--
Gareth Hughes