[XeTeX] Res: Res: small caps not searcheable

Flavio Costa flaviocosta at yahoo.com.br
Tue Aug 4 23:17:19 CEST 2009

Hi everyone,

I would like to thank everyone for the input on this issue. It's now clear that the problem is on the font version I'm using, I'll check what can be done in my specific case.

By the way, the problem of "Th" with Garamond was not reported by me, but it seems to be another problem with fonts.

I like the idea of having an open database where to publish know problems with fonts, but someone has to volunteer to start it. I could do it, but I think I still don't have enough technical understanding about font technologies to define how this base should be.

Best regards,

Flavio Costa