[XeTeX] Problem with converting Tibetan text

luo hong bomiluohong at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 07:47:36 CEST 2009

Dear Yannis,
Karl Berry recommend me to ask you for fixing my problem with converting
Tibetan transliteration in Wylie  into Tibetan, I am changing to use Xelatex
editing Tibetan text, it is wonderful that now we can directly input Tibetan
text, but I have before input a lot of Tibetan stuff in word file in Wylie
code, I do not know whether there is any way to convert them to Tibetan
script by using Xelatex, information and suggestion are most welcome and
many thanks in advance.

with best wishes

yours

Luo Hong