[XeTeX] Line-breaking algorithms in XeTeX

Fr. Michael Gilmary FrMichaelGilmary at MaroniteMonks.org
Mon Apr 27 19:32:53 CEST 2009

Pander wrote:

> Text width is result of the paper dimensions minus the margins, see the
> use of geometry package in the source code
>
> Font size is left unchanged.

Oh, very good! Less work for me!

> Who is interested in implementing this? (Or having this implemed?)

I'd be interested ... can you explain the implementation? Does the
source document have to use geometry settings? (I've used the memoir.cls
settings for paper size, etc., but can adapt).

--
United in adoration of Jesus,

fr. michael gilmary, mma

Most Holy Trinity Monastery