[XeTeX] Polyglossia does not exist for Kannada - XeLaTex

Sreenivasa Guttal sreenivasa.guttal at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 12:24:56 CEST 2009

Thanks Jonathan and others for all useful comments.

It is indeed a font issue. If I enable GIST-KNOTHema font (not elegant
though!), hyphen character is displayed. But, even this has issues with
other characters like avargraha, "" etc.

I could not get your point about U + 2010. How do I verify what is supported
by font?
Any reference to know how to build my own font, say by integrating fonts
available.

I also tried BARAHA unicode fonts, but it does not seem to work at all. I
get junk characters.

Thanks,
Sreenivasa