[XeTeX] The apprentice's response

Benct Philip Jonsson bpj at melroch.se
Tue Apr 21 19:12:37 CEST 2009

Arash Zeini skrev:
> [...]

Googling for "context tex critical editions" and some
poking around turned up this:

<http://river-valley.tv/media/conferences/tug2007/Idris_Hamid_2_640x480/>

Which I sadly can't partake of because my speakers are broken...

IME googling for "latex tex" rather than "latex" increases
the chances of relevant hits.  The same seems true of "context".