[XeTeX] Polyglossia does not exist for Kannada - XeLaTex

Sreenivasa Guttal sreenivasa.guttal at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 19:49:05 CEST 2009

If I make defaultlangauge is non-english(kannada or
sanskrit) and \setmainfont, the other issues go away.
However, I the hyphen character is still not seen. That is the main isssue
now.
Another observation. I also see that other special charactrers like
`avagraha', `virama'(danda) are not displayed properly.

Thanks.