[XeTeX] Polyglossia does not exist for Kannada - XeLaTex

Sreenivasa Guttal sreenivasa.guttal at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 16:43:56 CEST 2009

Interestingly, these problems dont happen without the changes I did for
hyphenation (adding hyphenation patterns for kannada - refer attached files
in my earlier mail).

Does this point to some specification in hyphenation file?

Appreciate suggestions/help. If this works, I can use this to publish the
article using xelatex:)

Thanks,
Sreenivasa