[XeTeX] Font calls in XeteX (2008 distribution)

John Was john.was at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 15 07:24:14 CEST 2009

Dear Jonathan and others

Many thanks - panic over (this tends to happen when I'm daft enough to think
I can rise at 5.30 and still sensibly be at my desk at 9.30).  I had had a
go at putting in quotes, but alas at the wrong end-point; and then there was
the mention of semicolons (rather than colons) which I found in one
reference document, so I thought it was time to call in the heavies...   Who
as usual have come up with the answer right away.

John