[XeTeX] Polyglossia does not exist for Kannada - XeLaTex

Sreenivasa Guttal sreenivasa.guttal at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 10:20:07 CEST 2009

Thanks. Kananda is very much like Sanskrit and it should be ok to retain the
hyphentation patterns for Sanskrit.
I have created gloss-kannada.ldf like hindi/sanskrit. Do I need to create
hyphen-sa.tex also? I dont see such a thing done for hindi.
What do I need to do to enable hyphenation for kannada?

Apprecaite your inputs.

Thanks,
Sreenivasa