[XeTeX] Using Concrete (and other) fonts with XeLaTeX

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Apr 10 11:22:37 CEST 2009

Am 10.04.2009 um 09:43 schrieb Vaclav Smilauer:

> Which one is all lowercase? \usepackage{palatino}

Ah! I couldn't see that "\usepackage" and read "\setmainfont" ...

The palatino package uses non-Unicode encoded PostScript fonts which
pdfTeX re-encodes in order to make the fonts work. See the MAP file
(fragment).

--
Greetings

   Pete

We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found
ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
				– Blaise Pascal