[XeTeX] Change case for non Latin letters

Andrew Moschou andmos at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 06:23:44 CEST 2008

I wonder, has anyone written change case macros for non Latin characters,
similar to \MakeUppercase and \MakeLowercase? Greek and Cyrillic are the
only other scripts I know of that have letter cases (How are Greek sigmas
handled in conversion to lowercase?). Is there a plan to put such feature
into Polyglossia, for example? I personally don't have need for them, but
surely other people do. I might be able to write them, as others can too,
maybe more efficiently or quicker, I'm sure; I've done change case functions
before for another language, not TeX...

Andrew