[XeTeX] A Quick question

VAFA KHALIGHI vafa.khalighi at students.mq.edu.au
Mon Sep 22 13:37:14 CEST 2008

What I am going to ask has been achieven in text by Ross Morre's hints.

Now this question applies to maths environments,

In English we have 1.2 (read as 1 point 2 as a number in maths) but in
Farsi, instead of the dot (or the point) we have a unicode character (066B).
If I tell XeTeX, that change the dot to this unicode character, then
whenever I put the dot, I will get that unicode character, so the question
is how can I tell xetex that if we have <number1>.<number2>, treat that dot
as the unicode character and otherwise treat it as just a dot.

Thanks

--
``Life is not empty,
There is kindness, there is apple and there is faith

One day will come,
and to a mendicant I will endow a jasmine''

-- Sohrab Sepehri