[XeTeX] [Q] : how to make XeTeX embed entire fonts in the pdf?

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Tue Sep 16 18:19:26 CEST 2008

On Sep 16, 2008, at 10:56 AM, Grzegorz Murzynowski wrote:

> I know it's a basic question but I don't see an easy answer in the
> pdftex manual.

Fonts are usually embedded --- this is controlled by your font map
settings, check the docs for you distribution for the details. But
even when a font is embedded in a .pdf, that won't make it accessible
to typical graphics applications, per my response to your other query.

William

--
William Adams
senior graphic designer