[XeTeX] I found no \bibstyle command---while reading file foo.aux

brindle at stud.ntnu.no brindle at stud.ntnu.no
Wed Sep 10 10:10:19 CEST 2008

I get this error message from bibtex!

The top-level auxiliary file: Thesis_Frame.aux
A level-1 auxiliary file: Chapters/Color-Draft.aux
I found no \bibstyle command---while reading file Thesis_Frame.aux

This is the file I tried to xelatex then bibtex!

This is (part of) PHDNTNU.cls

\RequirePackage{ eepic, epic, xyling, fontspec, xunicode, xltxtra,
multicol, vowel, gb4e, cgloss5e, booktabs, natbib, fancyhdr}

I tried with report.cls and natbib but still didn't work.
Color-Draft.aux looks ok to me, but Thesis_Frame does not contain
\bibdata{sample} and \bibstyle{thesisstyle}. Does anyone know what
might be the problem or could direct me toward the solution.