[XeTeX] XeLaTeX, polyglossia, babel, hyperref, fontspec, ...

José Geraldo Gouvea jggouvea at globo.com
Sun Sep 7 21:41:56 CEST 2008

Em Dom, 2008-09-07 às 21:10 +0200, Peter Dyballa escreveu:
> Am 07.09.2008 um 17:46 schrieb Peter Dyballa:
>
> > xunicode.sty 2005/02/26 v0.5  vs. xunicode.sty 2008/02/08 v0.91
>
> Here is the cause for the faulty accents on the i or ı. I remember
> vaguely that Ross Moore mentioned some time ago that he changed the
> macros with accented i or ı.
>
> The up-to-date version of xunicode.sty is somewhere on CTAN. So, if
> you don't want to switch to TeX Live 2008 you just can exchange the
> original file with its recent version.

Thanks for the answer, Pete. I had not mentioned this problem before
because I have noticed quite for a while that babel is deprecated and
should be replaced by polyglossia in the near future, no nevermind.

I will stick with TL2007 until my distribution updates it because it is
too much of a hassle to manually update an entire TeX distribution. In
the meantime I will use the fixes you have suggested and wait.

Thanks everyone...