[XeTeX] math fonts matching Minion / Myriad Pro

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 25 21:34:16 CEST 2008

> Sounds great. However, the docs says :
>
> Warning! This package is experimental and subject to change without re-
> gard for backwards compatibility.
>
> and the package isn't released on CTAN yet, which tends to prove that it
> is indeed experimental. It may be worth knowing before starting to use it.

The package is indeed experimental. However, if people do not use it so
as to provide feedback to the author about its flaws and more important about
its usefulness, it will remain experimental. I have use it to write really complicated
things and it works as expected. BTW, I have posted to http://www.eutypon.gr/e-blog/
some comments regarding this package.
A.S.

Apostolos Syropoulos