[XeTeX] pstricks pst-math pst-plot and xelatex

Ulrike Fischer news2 at nililand.de
Sat Oct 25 11:22:54 CEST 2008

Am Fri, 24 Oct 2008 21:41:37 +0200 schrieb Martin Scholz:

> Hi at all,
> has somebody experiences with xelatex in combination with pstricks and
> pst-math,pst-plot. As far as I see it wouldn't really work together.
>
> here is a minimal example

Minimal examples should also contain a minimal document preamble!

> \begin{pspicture}(5,10.5)
> 	\psaxes{->}(5,10)
> 	\psPolynomial[coeff=10 -2]{0}{5}
> \end{pspicture}
>
> In this example only the axes are drawn if you change the order of
> psaxes and psPolynomial only the Polynom is drawn and the numbers of the
> axes but not the axes. Anybody an Idea what goes wrong?

It works fine for me, I get the same result with xetex as with latex+
dvips (I added a the blue color only to better see the polynomial).

XeTeX, Version 3.1415926-2.2-0.999.6 (MiKTeX 2.7) together with a recent
xdvipdfmx.

\documentclass{book}
\usepackage{pstricks,pst-func}
\begin{document}
\begin{pspicture}(5,10.5)
\psaxes{->}(5,10)
\psPolynomial[coeff=10 -2,linecolor=blue]{0}{5}
\end{pspicture}

\end{document}

--
Ulrike Fischer