[XeTeX] Introduction to list

Barry MacKichan barry.mackichan at mackichan.com
Tue Oct 7 00:09:58 CEST 2008

Scientific Word can be configured to use XeTeX. There are instructions
for doing so on http://www.mackichan.com/techtalk/743.htm.
Those directions say to use TeXLive 2007. You can of course use Miktex
2.7 or TeXLive 2008. Future versions of Scientific Word will provide
much deeper support of XeTeX.

--Barry MacKichan