[XeTeX] No includegraphics?

Joachim Trinkwitz jtr at uni-bonn.de
Tue Nov 25 13:12:15 CET 2008

Am 24.11.2008 um 21:59 schrieb Hans van Maanen:

> The only thing is, I still have LaTeX2e <2003/12/01> according to the
> console, while frère Michael says he has LaTeX2e <2005/12/01> in
> TL2008.

I too had difficulties with TeXLive coexisting with an older
distribution. They vanished when I took courage and removed the older
one completely (first with help of i-installer and subsequently going
through the old paths in a terminal window an "rm -rf" all which was
accidentally left).

A recent backup up your sleeve will help you in this decision.

Joachim

Dr. Joachim Trinkwitz     E-Mail: jtr at uni-bonn.de
Institut für Germanistik, Tel.: 0228-737565
Vergleichende Literatur-  Fax: 0228-737479
und Kulturwissenschaft    www.germanistik.uni-bonn.de
der Universität Bonn      53012 Bonn