[XeTeX] No includegraphics?

Hans van Maanen hans at vanmaanen.org
Mon Nov 24 21:59:40 CET 2008

Hi --

Sorry I'm late, I was away from keyboard all day.

Yes, I had reinstalled MacTex twice while corresponding with the list
(once again after I had thrown away the texmf folder, as suggested).
And yes, one was compiled with Latex, the other with Xetex, to show I
could get pictures with one but not the other.

Everything works like a charm, now. I'm very grateful for all the
quick help here!

The only thing is, I still have LaTeX2e <2003/12/01> according to the
console, while frère Michael says he has LaTeX2e <2005/12/01> in TL2008.

Is this Bad?

Hans